Vice President, Product Management, Ads Data
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
NBC Universal is looking for a Product Leader to drive innovation and adoption of it’s Audience Insights Hub (AIH) – a suite of data interoperability products, most notably NBCU’s data clean room, designed to offer privacy-compliant audience data collaboration between NBCU and its customers. The ideal candidate is a highly technical, team-oriented thought leader, persuasive communicator, passionate about ad technology, media and deeply knowledgeable of the role of data across a wide variety advertising use cases including audience forecasting/targeting, cross platform reach and frequency measurement, planning and attribution.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
As part of the Advertising Sales team at NBCU you will own the product strategy, roadmap and play a pivotal role in the ultimate business success of NBCU’s Audience Insights Hub – NBCU’s proprietary data clean room.
Oversight will include:
- Overall clean room solutions architecture and roadmap.
- Data quality, schema, flows within clean room.
- Customer and partner clean room integrations (buyers, sellers, data exchange partners, measurement, more).
- Vendor choice and management (buy, partner, build decisions).
- Digital audience exploration/forecasting.
- Reach & frequency measurement.
- Cross-platform planning.
- Cross-platform attribution.
- With business and strategy divisions to define short and long-term business and product vision, and to interface with customers.
- With engineering to define requirements, manage product backlog and deliver on time and on budget.
- With sales, finance, training and marketing to commercialize product and launch new features.
- With Insights and Measurement team to productionalize measurement solutions.
• 5+ years’ experience with product management in ad technology and media industry, with deep domain knowledge in 1st party data management.
• Proven extensive knowledge of 1st party data management and media & marketing solutions using public cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS and Azure as well as data warehousing solutions such as Big Query, Snowflake and more.
• Demonstrates knowledge of advertising technology ecosystems including ad servers, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, CDPs, CRMs, Clean Rooms.
• Experience using analytical skills in media measurement, including audience measurement and campaign performance.
• Prior experience in solutions engineering and/or technical solution architecture.
• BS in engineering and/or computer science.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Jobs You May Like
Website Designer/Copywriter, Business Services
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations