Account Manager, T60
NBCUniversal, LLC, San Antonio, Texas
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Account Executive is responsible for partnering with local clients, both on the agency level and direct, to create innovative and unique multi-platform marketing and advertising solutions that target a client's demographics and products/services. The Account Executive role is a sales role focused on delivering quarterly results and meeting individual budget requirements.
• Generate revenue to the station and its web/digital products from both traditional and non-traditional prospects in the San Antonio market.
• Prospect new business by identifying qualified targets utilizing media monitoring tools and from non-traditional sources such as newspaper, direct mail, radio, OOH and co-op vendor programs.
• Create customized solutions that will satisfy client's marketing needs and achieve a high level of results
• Participation in station special events is required.
• Possess strong communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written) throughout the sales process while targeting local direct and agency accounts.
• Service and grow existing accounts.
• Develop and grow strong client relationships.
• Complete tasks such as posting, weekly forecasting, reporting, new business trackers, and credit/collection of all accounts.
• Coordinate with production crew on creating spots and assist with production as necessary.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in business development
• 3 plus years of experience in direct sales
• 3 plus years of experience in designing creative solutions to meet client's needs, including digital solutions
• 3 plus years of experiencing creating and facilitating sales pitches that articulate a custom solution to client needs and station benefits
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3 plus years of experience in broadcast media sales
• Digital experience and knowledge of the digital landscape preferred
• Qualified candidates should have self-motivation, resourcefulness and creativity
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Working knowledge of broadcast ratings and research preferred
• Ability to handle deadline pressure
• Should be a team player, willing to share knowledge and affect team growth
• Strong multi-platform skills and very solid selling skills
• Bilingual- English and Spanish
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.