Social Media Coordinator – NBC Sports Group
NBCUniversal, LLC, Stamford, Connecticut
Create the extraordinary.
A Social Media Coordinator on NBC Sports social media team owns the flow of content ideation, publication and tracking of social content for a series of the company‘s major properties. We are looking for a candidate with an authentic passion for digital media and sports with initiative to join a creative and collaborative environment. Loving sports is great, but loving the intersection of social media, technology, sports and pop culture is even more important.
This coordinator role will work across all sports and accounts in the NBC Sports social portfolio.
- Oversee and participate in the creation and publishing of social content on all platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and other emerging platforms
- Develop and maintain content plans and activations in the social content calendar
- Execute and contribute to ideation of social sales content activations
- Participate in the ideation and brainstorming of creative and promotional content
- Collaborate with various parts of the larger NBC Sports team, including production, talent, consumer engagement and sales on cross-company efforts
- Analyze week-to-week analytics and demonstrate agility to make content changes based on data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Digital Media, or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of sports and internet culture
- Strong expertise in a variety of sports, especially those that air on the NBC family of networks (NFL, Olympics, Golf, NHL, Motorsports, etc.)
- Experience and proficiency in design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
- Minimum one (1) year relevant work experience or related internships
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Jobs You May Like
Sr Director of Product, Content Discovery and Personalization,...
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York