Pricing Analyst, Digital Planning, Sports
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Works with direct manager to provide pricing guidance to account executives and sales planners for media plans and offerings
- Supports manager with weekly reporting responsibilities, including booked revenue, sponsorship reporting and partnership tracking
- Collaborate with planning and inventory teams to analyze pricing trends and campaign delivery
- Work with social synch team to aggregate delivery on NBCU partners
- Communicate with sales, site team, marketing and social departments on a frequent basis
- Responsible for ad hoc reports and requests regarding pricing
- Keep abreast of industry news via trades to increase and strengthen knowledge of position and get a general/broad understanding of industry, including relevant sports properties
• Four year degree (B.A.,B.S) from an accredited college of university
• Minimum of 16 months of ad sales industry experience – Sports experience is a plus
• Expert understanding of Media Math
• Strong Analytical problem solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
*Strong knowledge of the digital media business, especially video advertising
* Fluency in the language of digital media and online measurement: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, uniques, page views, visits, referrers, viewability, demo comps, etc.
*Knowledge of Operative.One or similar Order Mgmt. System
*Knowledge of Freewheel, Google Ad Manager (DFP), or Nielsen DAR/comScore VCE
*Passion for the digital business and sports
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.