Performance Marketing Specialist, Core Content, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
As the Performance Marketing Specialist – Core Content, you will help plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for NBCUniversal’s portfolio of branded content (USA, Syfy, E!, etc.), as well as film studios (Universal, Sony, Dreamworks, etc.) on Peacock, with the goal of optimizing media to drive efficient subscriber acquisitions and build excitement and demand for Peacock content.
- You will support performance marketing strategy for NBCUniversal core content working with the library content team to ensure content is promoted to relevant audiences and positioned in line with the communication strategy.
- Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute marketing campaigns for core content, across Paid Social, Search, In-app & OTT media, Programmatic, and Affiliates.
- Work closely with the performance marketing agency to plan and optimize spend across channels toward driving efficient Peacock subscriber acquisition.
- Liaise with media channel owners, creative team, platform/vendor partners and key marketing stakeholders to implement best practices across paid media tactics using Peacock’s first party and third party to inform decisions while staying true to the Peacock brand.
- Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return on ad spend – focus on finding and driving high quality Peacock subscribers determined by lifetime value.
- Help manage the performance marketing budget and expenses working closely with Manager, Performance Marketing.
- Seek and develop innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
You might also have:
- Experience at a media agency, creative agency, or working directly for a brand marketing team.
- Experience either buying media directly through prominent ad network like Facebook or Google, or supporting media buying teams via creative asset development/procurement.
- Experience marketing entertainment brands and content.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years direct marketing experience preferred, minimum of 1+ years required.
• Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product preferred, with a focus on digital subscriptions.
• Track record for successfully driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue through paid media on both desktop and within mobile apps.
• Excellent or Advanced project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Jobs You May Like
Director, Integrated Media - NBC4 Washington, Telemundo44, NBC...
NBCUniversal, LLC, Washington DC, District of Columbia