NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Do you want a chance to work on one of the most iconic backlots in the industry? Our Studio Services group provides critical support to film and television productions on our famous lot. We rent lighting equipment, including LED technology, rig sets, rent a fleet of production vehicles, and house the largest collection of props and wardrobe in Hollywood. If you love production, don’t miss your chance to join this incredible team.
The Billing Supervisor is the billing process and workflow expert, with a high-level of technical acumen and customer service supporting Studio Services departments and offsite locations.
- Oversee billing of production equipment and asset rentals for NBCU productions and 3rd party customers
- Manage billing processes & identify opportunities for congruency and efficiency across six Studio Services Departments including five offsite locations
- Manage overall billing flow, A/P & A/R research, & labor costs via timekeeping entries
- Reviews and approves Departmental billing
- Prepare revenue and cost of sales accruals for all locations and review with Finance team
- Maintain and update a billing reference sheet as well as creating production and customer deal codes
- Manually track partner billing and revenue shares for accruals
- Billing research and resolution for customers, facility representatives, and other departments and divisions
- Partner with internal tax teams to address tax related inquiries for all remote locations
- Review and approve capital asset requests (CARs)
- Research & address labor costs in relation to billing
- Run weekly reports and provide data to internal partners and customers
- Create DCS Statements for inter-company Deals in Sphere
- Create Draft billing for Facilities & 3rd party rentals in Sphere
- Troubleshoot and assist Operations staff with deal & order set up
- Propose and implement solutions to better align billing processes with operational workflows
- Clear billing & labor suspense
- Process billing corrections & Cost-of-sales adjustments
- Process journal entries for rebate revenue share billing
• 5 years’ experience as a Billing Supervisor or similar role
• Experience in equipment/asset rental billing or production operations billing
• Experience in handling large volume of work and transactions
• Experience with A/P and A/R processing
• Qualified candidate must possess strong organizational skills, with great attention to detail
• Self-motivated with ability to prioritize work over a wide range of responsibilities while meeting strict deadlines
• Previous experience managing people
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed, both accurately and efficiently
• Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate to achieve end goals
• Desire a positive individual with an upbeat attitude who possesses strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of personalities and various levels of Management.
• Candidate must possess ability to handle fast past office environment.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Working knowledge of: RTPro, SAP, Sphere, Timekeeper, Fleetmaster, and/or SNAP
• Basic knowledge of general accounting practices
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.