Senior Talent Booker, Live Events
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Secure and schedule interviews for E!’s Live Events, including red carpets for the Golden Globes, the Academy Awards, the Emmys, the Grammys, the People’s Choice Awards, and more.
- Manage Red Carpet interviews and supervise wrangling team on live event days.
- Oversee lead-up talent booking tied to E!’s Live Events and other award shows for all E! News platforms and shows.
- Maintain strong relationships with publicists, record labels, talent agents, managers, and on-air talent.
- Identify and book talent for appearances
- Collaborate with producers to help identify talent-based content opportunities.
- Stay abreast of pop culture, upcoming entertainment events and rising talent
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 10+ years preferred of experience in celebrity entertainment industry booking
• An extensive background and strong relationships working directly with celebrity publicists, managers, and agents.
• Strong contracts in the music industry, including record labels, managers, and personal publicists.
• Background working live events and red carpets.
• Experience booking celebrity appearances and cooperative features.
• Comfortable working with on-air talent, both booked and in-house.
• Proactive problem-solver.
• Team player who is able to work in a face-paced environment.
• Work flexible hours including early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Jobs You May Like
I-Team/Consumer Multi-Media Content Producer - NBC Washington
NBCUniversal, LLC, Washington, D.C., District of Columbia