E2E Technical Analyst, Technology, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We’re in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal’s Peacock is growing, and we’re looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
The E2E Technical Analyst is responsible for analyzing product, business and technical requirements from an end-to-end technology perspective. They will analyze requirements from product and business stakeholders, working with our technical architects to ensure these are reflected across our engineering teams. This position will:
Will report to the program delivery team within the Technology Delivery function
· Take ownership of requirements from inception through to implementation.
· Identify and derive technical requirements from business and/or product requirements and designs.
· Collaborate with analysts and architects within individual engineering functions to ensure the overarching requirements are fully reflected into relevant engineering teams.
· Maintain overarching documentation, including processes and flows, to ensure clear documentation of the delivered capabilities.
· Work with product and business stakeholders to ensure the technical requirements have been validated and any assumptions accepted.
· Provide insight on opportunities to simplify requirements or leverage existing platform capabilities to greater effect on the business.
· Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent, background in technology or engineering a significant plus
· Experience of consumer facing products (web, mobile, applications, etc), with OTT experience a significant plus.
· Proven experience of analysis in a cross-functional / end-to-end role.
· Ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity and manage changing priorities
· Experience of working with teams adopting Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban and XP)
· Ability to interact confidently with architects, analysts, project managers and other team members.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to present to different levels of stakeholders (including senior management)
· Proven ability to prioritize workload in multi-project environments
· Happy to undertake short business trips internationally if required.
· Strong self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
· Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
· Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
· Previous experience working with remote delivery teams / international experience a considerable plus.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.