SEO Analyst, CNBC
NBCUniversal, LLC, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
As part of CNBC Digital's Audience Growth Team, the SEO Analyst will work directly on the CNBC.com website, as well as on other special projects and initiatives. They will be expected to take a leadership role in the management of organic search campaigns as well as the reporting to key stakeholders.
This ideal candidate will contribute ideas to the overall SEO strategy and develop actionable items based on their analysis.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Editorial teams on optimizing content on CNBC.com and associated properties
- Conduct SEO trainings
- Recommend technical SEO projects alongside Product teams
- Analyze reporting and provide feedback for overall search strategy
- Monitor keyword rankings and real-time trends in search
- Share daily communication of SEO best practices
What we’ll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you’ll have access to great perks and amenities:
- Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
- Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
- Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
- Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you’ll get…
We’re a global company that values our employee’s individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we’re smarter, more dynamic and better together. That’s why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in search engine optimization at the enterprise level
- The ability to conduct data analysis and create actionable items to boost growth
- Experience managing SEO standard operating procedures and workstreams
- The ability to keep up with industry changes in SEO
- The ability to be collaborative among Editorial and Product departments
You’ll stand out if:
- You have experience working in a news or publishing organization
- You understand technical SEO
- You’ve worked with SEO tools such as SEMRush and Botify
- You have experience with paywalled content
- You want to work on a creative, demanding and data-driven team
- You’re a thought leader in the SEO community
- You’re able to work in a fast-paced environment
CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business information to over 400 million homes worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries. CNBC also delivers content across a variety of digital platforms such as: CNBC.com; CNBC PRO, a premium service that provides in-depth access to Wall Street; a suite of CNBC mobile apps for iOS and Android devices; Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice interfaces; and streaming services including Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and Samsung Smart TVs. CNBC is a division of NBCUniversal, which is owned by Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Jobs You May Like
Coordinator, Partner Marketing (Content Distribution) – News &...
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Senior Communications Manager, College Excellence Program
Aspen Institute College Excellence Program, Washington, DC or remote