Editorial & Audience Development Assistant
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, NY
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Entry Level
The NBC News Brand Studio is looking for an Editorial & Audience Development Assistant to join our growing team. We are an award-winning branded content studio working with a diverse group of clients across CNBC, TODAY, NBC News and MSNBC. We have grown significantly over the past few years and are looking for someone to help the team move to the next level with content that engages our audiences and meets our clients’ objectives.
The Editorial & Audience Development Assistant will support the team’s efforts in three fundamental areas: publication, campaign monitoring and post-campaign reporting.
- Perform a final QA on content prior to promotion, ensuring all elements are performing as expected
- Upload content into distribution and analytics platforms for trafficking and performance monitoring
- Interact with Editorial teams to maintain social-post calendar and provide assets for clients’ social posts
- Check KPIs of content at various intervals throughout the campaign and provide updates to clients a/o editors as requested
- Work with Audience Development Director to provide metrics and analysis for post-campaign wrap-up reports
- Work with Audience Development Director to measure and organize up-to-date campaign KPI benchmarks.
- Monitor work of competitive set
- Maintain resource library of best-in-class examples and News Brand Studio case studies
- Ad hoc research and projects
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of and experience with social media platforms
- Knowledge of and experience with CMSs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Aptitude for working across teams and ensuring all stakeholders are up to speed
- Time management skills, including the ability to keep to tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or Marketing preferred.
This is a year-long contract role, with the potential to become a permanent staff position
*Please note this is a temporary position in which you would be employed by Yoh Managed Staffing but assigned to NBCUniversal for the duration of your employment.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.