NBCUniversal, LLC, Phoenix, Arizona
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
• Through the creative use of the camera, sound, lighting and editing, will provide the viewer with a story on a given topic.
• Will operate camera, live truck, and editing equipment for sales, promotions and news.
• Respond quickly to breaking news while taking direction and interacting with the assignment desk, reporters/anchors, production, control room, and appropriate Telemundo personnel.
• Bilingual, English and Spanish command.
• A minimum of 2-year experience shooting videotape and live remotes in a Broadcast station preferred.
• A minimum of 2-year experience non-linear Editing, with a strong background in computer skills.
• Trade school or equivalent.
•Experience in editing full 30 to 90-minute newscasts.
•Ability to deliver high quality sweep stories. Edit daily news stories on deadline.
•Operate ENG Live Trucks /Streaming devices and other mobile gear and live equipment.
•Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects.
•Proficient in After Effects to create text treatments and animations.
• Must be able to perform medium/heavy physical work which includes:
• Must be able to lifting and carrying camera equipment ranging from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. for extended periods of time to shoot both in studio and on remote locations.
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to travel and work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays.
• Must be willing to work at the station in Phoenix/Tucson, AZ locations.
• Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license and excellent driving record.
• Must be 18 years or greater.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Strong interpersonal and computer skills.
• Great decision-making skills in fast paced, high pressure deadline situations.
• Knowledge and ability to operate communication tools and stay connected with the assignment desk using email software, cell phone, messaging tools, and social networks.
• • Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Team player.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Telemundo Phoenix / KTAZ is Telemundo’s local television station serving Spanish-speaking viewers in the Phoenix area for more than 25 years. Owned by NBCUniversal, Telemundo Phoenix delivers its viewers local breaking news, up-to-date weather forecasts and entertainment and sports coverage across a variety of platforms. The station features Telemundo Responde, an exclusive consumer investigative franchise, Noticiero Telemundo Arizona, a locally-produced newscast that airs seven days week and Enfoque Arizona, a local public affairs program that airs the first Sunday of every month. Viewers can access local news and information online at TelemundoArizona.com, via the station’s dedicated mobile app and through its social media channels. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Home of the world’s best books.