Coordinator, Partner Marketing (Content Distribution) – News & Hispani
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
About Content Distribution:
Content Distribution is a division of NBCUniversal that drives the North American distribution of the company's multi-billion-dollar television portfolio to cable, satellite and telco providers, as well as live streaming services, and other digital platforms. A key revenue-generator, the division oversees the distribution of NBC and Telemundo owned stations, all of NBCUniversal's cable entertainment, news and sports networks, and the Olympics. The group also leads the content strategy and development for offerings that include video-on-demand (VOD) and TV Everywhere (TVE).
The Partner Marketing team is seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish) brand coordinator to assist in developing and implementing innovative marketing initiatives and partnerships that help drive distributor and NBCUniversal relationships, reinforce the value of the NBCUniversal network portfolio and increase network ratings. This role will work very closely across the News and Hispanic brands and properties.
- Serve as a day-to-day contact for News (NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC) and Hispanic (Telemundo, Universo) networks’ marketing teams, building and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Acquire and traffic network assets and approvals for marketing promotional requests and partner campaigns
- Maintain history of all marketing support from partners to serve as resource for networks
- Responsible for writing and submitting creative briefs for print, on-air and digital assets for various networks
- Contribute in the ideation, pitching, and execution of strategic marketing campaigns that drive partner goals and network ratings, including product stunts, experiential marketing events, talent appearances, local promotions, partner access to network events
- Generate awareness and support for key tentpole initiatives (i.e. Elections, FIFA World Cup)
- Develop and assemble presentation materials, including partnership recaps; opportunity to present and share ideas with wider team
- Update and manage department website with all upcoming programming priorities
- Occasional administrative duties including managing team meetings, tracking monthly invoices, and compiling and circulating meeting notes
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1+ years marketing experience preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish speaking)
- Computer literacy required (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel); familiarity with photo editing programs a plus.
- Familiarity with TV landscape including cable, satellite and telco industries.
- Experience in working in a marketing organization a plus.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and resourceful.
- Great proof-reading skills and an eye for detail.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to successfully handle multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and client relation skills.
- Brings a can-do attitude and can handle all types of personalities.
- Passion for television and pop culture
- Consistent team player who is willing to pitch in on last minute, high priority projects as needed.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.