Sr. Analyst, SVOD Lifecycle Insights, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Peacock is hiring a Sr. Analyst, SVOD Lifecycle Insights to join the team responsible for Marketing Insights. This role will be tasked with owning analysis related to paid customer behavior, including upgrades, trial conversion, and cancellation. The person in this role will make data-backed recommendations that inform our overall growth plan and allows marketers to more effectively reach their target KPIs.
This role will be a critical member of Peacock Growth Marketing and provide the team with crucial information that informs our overall marketing strategy and helps build frameworks that power our decision-making process. This role will sit squarely within the strategy arm of that team, analyzing datasets and making recommendations rooted in customer behavior.
- Monitor and analyze changes in behaviors to uncover unexpected customer trends
- Create profiles of audience cohorts to identify opportunities to improve upgrades and paid conversion
- Analyze customer insights to provide inputs for our growth team to inform decision making
- Create frameworks to understand changes in the customer lifecycle over time
- Build presentations to present stories based in models and insights
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in marketing, strategy, media research, or data analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Solid understanding of marketing, media, or subscription business models
• Demonstrated capacity to articulate findings to tell a data-driven story to senior leaders
• Ability to work in an energetic environment and pivot based on evolving priorities
• Ability to work with a diverse team and embrace healthy debate
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and well versed in SQL
• Experience with data visualization tools like Domo, Looker, or Tableau
• Competence with digital analytics platforms like Adobe, MixPanel, mParticle, and similar
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.