NBCUniversal, LLC, Chicago, Illinois
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Associate Producer will assist show producers in creating NBC Sports Chicago TV shows that include but not limited to Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox Pregame and Postgame Live.
- Assist the producer with the preparation and execution of live studio programming.
- Proactively pitch original, timely and innovative content ideas to producer and coordinating producer
- Determine video and sound for segments.
- Thorough knowledge of Chicago and national sports required
- Provide research for show content and graphics.
- Proactively search for latest and relevant content around the web and social media platforms
- Ability to produce live and taped segments.
- Listen to live sound bites and make quick decisions on what sound will be the best fit for the shows.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Television Sports Production
- Experience working on Social Media Platforms including Twitter, Instagram,
Facebook & YouTube
- MUST be able to work nights, weekends, holidays & an adjustable, team-based schedule
- MUST have extensive knowledge of Chicago Sports Teams & National Sports
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.