Content Distribution – Coordinator, Marketing Strategy
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with distribution marketing partners.
- Manage brand assets in partner marketing campaigns and materials. Work with brand liaisons to request and deliver marketing assets. Monitor process for asset request and delivery and suggest process improvements where appropriate.
- Track and analyze partnership results. Assist in creating partner communications and videos that illustrate the value of these partnerships for external clients.
- Manage weekly programming newsletter.
- Responsible for reconciliation of internal department purchase card. Maintain timely reports and track invoicing.
- Occasional administrative duties including managing team meetings, tracking monthly invoices and compiling and circulating meeting notes.
- Develop and assemble presentation materials, including partnership recaps; opportunity to present and share ideas with wider team
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years marketing experience.
- Candidate should be detail-oriented, proactive and reliable with strong project management skills.
- Computer literacy required (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Familiarity with TV landscape
- Must be willing to work overtime with short notice.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and resourceful.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and client relation skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Consistent team player who is willing to pitch in on last minute, high priority projects as needed.
- Experience in working in a marketing organization a plus.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.