Analyst, Paid Social Media
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Oversee strategy, planning, & execution of paid social campaigns that meet & exceed client KPIs (or success metrics)
- Provide subject matter expertise and tactical, data-driven strategic recommendations across all paid social platforms to internal Sales, Marketing, and Planning teams
- Lead paid social campaign execution liaising between cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Editorial, and Partner/Platform teams
- Train, educate, and provide on-going platform & best practice updates to the boarder NBCU Ad Sales teams
- Hands-on paid social media monitoring with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc
- Monitor daily campaign pacing; pull, analyze and leverage insights to identify optimization opportunities and implement enhancements.
- Build relationships with core partners, stay up-to-date with platform changes, and act as a trend-spotter to bring first-to-market paid social opportunities
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on paid social media buying with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc
• Dependable, committed individual, especially with regards to monitoring critical social campaigns in the evenings and weekends
• Multitasker who can manage multiple processes in parallel with a high level of quality and consistency
• Entrepreneurial spirit, owner mindset, attention to detail, customer-focused, and creativity in problem-solving & trouble-shooting
• Proficient in Excel, strong analytical skills, comfortable with pivot tables, formulas, and organizing/understanding large data sets
• Detail-oriented, organized, and practical. Know how to prioritize effectively to get things done.
• Have a drive to constantly learn and grow within a nimble team who strongly believes in smart experimentation, agility, mutual respect, collaboration and having fun.
• Personify humble-confidence and dependability.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.