Marketing Specialist, One Platform Creative Development - Cable
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the One Platform Development, Cable team in the ideation and execution of brand partnerships, which includes the development of sales marketing materials, ideation of creative solutions and proposals, execution of cross-platform activations and general project management across E! News & Entertainment News properties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage sales materials and customized client pitches using PowerPoint and design skills for opportunities both within Entertainment News and cross-portfolio initiatives and campaigns.
- Support team in the execution of partnerships, including any show production needs, such as timeline creation, client feedback management, pre-production calls and materials, and being the on-set point person for custom shoots
- Track all partnership executions (on-air video clips, social posts, digital links, etc.) by continuously updating documents and communicating with internal teams via Monday.com & Sharepoint/One Drive.
- Create comprehensive partnership recap and case study materials (i.e. decks, sizzles, one-sheets, QuickCaps) with Trade Marketing, featuring campaign elements, creative writing summaries and key research findings
- Participate in brainstorms and collaborate on ideating innovative and compelling multi-platform brand programs inclusive of brand KPIs and sales initiatives
- Manage communications with internal teams, such as Ad Standards, Legal, Ad Ops, Research, and Network Leads
- Administer invoice process and work directly with Ad Sales Finance and Sales to manage client billing for show partnerships
- Collaborate and keep team informed of competitive market, industry insights, ad sales marketplace trends and potential growth areas
- Assist in other general administrative support as requested, i.e. create meeting agendas, distribute meeting recap notes
- Provide support across the greater NBC Creative Partnerships team as needed, including assisting with partnerships around certain Specials and Alternative programming
• 3+ years of experience with an agency, client or media company sales organization background OR Senior Level executive support
• Skilled in PowerPoint and other MS Office programs – Outlook/ Word/ Excel
• Bachelor’s degree required
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Willingness to work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively and comfortably with all levels within the organization and external clients
• Must succeed in problem-solving and be extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to take initiative and handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Basic knowledge and understanding of media marketing, the sales process and creative development with interest in pursuing career in relevant field
• Strong creative writing and presentation skills
• Interest in new innovations and social media platforms
• General production management knowledge (i.e. producing timelines, understanding scripting, communicating with producers and talent)
• Basic Photoshop skills and video editing experience a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.