Multi-Platform Associate Producer
NBCUniversal, LLC, Needham, Massachusetts
Create the extraordinary.
Associate Producers in the Digital department are responsible for creating engaging content across platforms and producing original video and audio content.
- Create content (video, audio) for our site and/or mobile app
- Monitor social media for creating content opportunities
- Use social media accounts to drive traffic across platforms
- Edit videos for multi-platform distribution (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Assist digital, social media, and original content teams in field production
- Work with talent on scripts, timing, location, sponsorship integration for multi-platform content
- Assist department director with production of podcasts from start to finish
- Train and advise Production Assistants and Interns
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 2 year minimum video editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, or related editing software.
- Prior experience producing content in a newsroom environment is preferred, with emphasis on ability to see ideas through to completion in all aspects.
- Thorough knowledge of sports, both locally and nationally.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in Needham, MA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.