Coordinator, Brand Strategy & Consumer Engagement
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
The Coordinator, Brand Strategy & Consumer Engagement responsibilities will include team support of consumer marketing campaign initiatives, managing day-to-day marketing support functions for managers, coordinating multiple assignments and marketing projects, and serving as department liaison communicating with internal NBC divisions. This position supports the Brand Strategy & Consumer Engagement team.
- Coordinate and assist in multiple assignments and projects around the development of marketing strategy, brand marketing, and consumer engagement initiatives
- Engage with brand team on NBCU cross-company marketing initiatives, including but not limited to assisting in tracking and planning campaign launches and tentpole tactics
- Provide support for the planning, implementation, and execution of consumer engagement promotions, activations, and partnerships (e.g. researching competitive landscape, brainstorming activation campaigns, and managing overall events calendar)
- Produce recaps and maintain records of promotional events and cross-company campaigns
- Maintain cross-department assignment sheets and brand strategy project tracker for shows
- Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment
- Support the brand strategy team and cross-departmental calendar, including coordinating and organizing meetings, compiling team meeting agendas, creating weekly and monthly show team meetings, and maintaining organization across the team
- In addition to arranging departmental meetings and events, reconciling department expenses, preparing internal and external distributions and correspondence
- Manage tasks related to the department budget, including processing and tracking all vendor invoices for payment, new vendor set-up, managing department related expenses
- Liaise between department and outside agencies for various meetings/presentations.
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum two years administrative or applicable experience in marketing, advertising, promotions, or television/entertainment and previous experience covering an executive desk
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Apple applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Keynote) and proficiency in both PC and Mac
• Ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of the NBC organization.
• Must exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Strong interest in marketing, entertainment and digital media. Love of television, a plus!
• Must be social media savvy with a good grasp of the latest digital trends including social and mobile apps
• Able to work in a fast paced environment while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude to interface with all levels of NBCUniversal personnel
• Effective time management ability, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
• Positive attitude and a self-starter with the ability to quickly problem solve
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.