Manager, Client Strategy & Insights
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Reporting to the Director, Client Strategy & Insights, the Client Strategy Manager will be part of a team responsible for developing deep knowledge of assigned industries/clients and translating that knowledge into innovative client-focused NBCU portfolio solutions. The position will support the day-to-day activities and partnership between the Client Partnerships, sales, and marketing teams to drive revenue and grow our clients’ businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as part of the go-to, expert team for key category research inclusive of Tech, B2B, Entertainment, and Telecom across NBCUniversal Ad Sales
- Develop and deliver compelling stories around the relevant categories, including trends and insights in support of the Client Partnerships team and the NBCU Portfolio positioning
- Research, analyze and report on changing consumer behaviors & media industry trends
- Apply a client-centric and consultative approach to turning insights and trends into compelling narratives reflecting how Comcast/NBCU platforms and assets can turn a client’s brand positioning into a fully realized marketing and media investment at scale
- Identify areas for growth on existing accounts and work with sales to capitalize on those opportunities
- Expert level knowledge/insight of assigned target accounts
- Provide strategic sales positioning to differentiate the NBCU portfolio in the marketplace
- Participate in projects involving creative insights and new revenue opportunities across NBCUniversal
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the NBCUniversal portfolio
•Bachelor’s degree required
•5+ years in relevant experience (agency planning, management consulting)
•Successful candidate must be a strategic thinker with a strong interest in advertising/media, consumer insights, and business.
•Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Focused on cultivating and growing strong internal and external relationships
•Capable of handling multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
•Act proactively to anticipate and deliver on sales requests and client needs
•Ability to work efficiently and accurately with excellent attention to detail
•Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
•Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
•Must be willing to work in New York, NY
•Willingness to travel and work overtime
•Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
•Must be 18 years or older
•Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
•Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
•Interest in advertising/media, consumer insights, and business
•Strong writing and presentation skills
•Comfort working with qualitative and quantitative data
•Understanding of the creative development process
•Passionate about the television and digital media space
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.