Marketing Manager, SportsEngine - TeamUnify & GoMotion
NBCUniversal, LLC, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
SportsEngine, Inc., an NBC Sports Group company and leading provider of Sport Relationship Management (SRM) software, is hiring a Marketing Manager to join our team in Minneapolis. If you are passionate about the customer journey and engagement, this role will interest you.
- Develop acquisition, retention, cross-sell, and upsell marketing strategies and plans to meet business objectives and maximize revenue across our portfolio of software platforms.
- Own the customer journey and optimization driving adoption of primary products, ancillary services, and customer enablement.
- Develop testing matrices and methodologies, optimization efforts, and campaign analysis.
- Serve as a connector and trusted partner between Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Channel Partners, and Marketing, working closely with business leaders to translate business objectives into impactful marketing strategies and plans to retain customers and expand usage.
- Manage and prioritize multiple initiatives and efforts.
- Work closely with product and product marketing to ensure key messages, value proposition, and competitive advantages are the cornerstones of all marketing.
- Leverage customer insights, competitive intelligence and data analytics to translate business goals into marketing strategies.
- Partner closely across the marketing organization to bring brand strategies and plans to life through thoughtful planning.
- Continually monitor the strategic planning process and identify efficiencies, opportunities to optimize, leverage best practices.
- 2+ years experience with CRM software programs like Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Marketo, InlineManual, Intercom (or similar).
- Deep knowledge of the customer journeys and sales funnel optimization.
- Experience building behavior-based marketing tactics that drive conversions and reduce churn.
- Solid foundation in omni-channel marketing best practices and tactics.
- Strong public speaker and presenter, able to effectively lead meetings, teams, and task-forces.
- Experience leveraging customer insights to drive strategy.
- Strong planning, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences.
- Experience in balancing departmental relationships and work streams, with a demonstrated ability to successfully prioritize and manage.
- Ability to act as an internal and external advocate for projects, and engage appropriate stakeholders in risk identification and mitigation.
- Experience in Subscription Marketing, a B2B Sales acquisition/upsell/cross-sell role, or within eCommerce is recommended.
- High-achieving, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere.
- Team player with the ability to foster strong relationships across multiple levels and functions within the organization.
- Entrepreneurial ‘can do’ approach with an adaptable, change-oriented mindset.
- Highly analytical.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
Our passion and commitment to making a difference extends beyond SportsEngine and is shared with our parent company, NBCUniversal.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please note that all SportsEngine employees are working remotely for the time being due to COVID-19, as the health & safety of our employees and their families is extremely important to us. Due to this, we’re currently having all new hires begin work with us remotely rather than in our office locations.
Each day, hundreds of thousands of volunteer coaches, directors, and managers positively impact the lives of millions of athletes through sports. They impact their lives by teaching them lifelong values of working hard, being honorable, and treating each other like family.
At SportsEngine, our mission is to help make these volunteer's lives easier by building world-class technology solutions to help them spend less time running their organization and more time putting smiles on the faces of these athletes. To us, they are heroes.
We're looking for people who not only believe in our mission, but take pride in their craft. We provide only the best facilities and equipment, offer competitive pay, great benefits, and the opportunity to go home each night knowing you truly made a difference in the lives of heroes.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.