Director of Business Development NBC4 & Telemundo 52
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Responsible for overall business development efforts by bringing new advertisers to NBC OTS platforms.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for each NBC OTS platform to maximize revenue
- Develop Client Direct and High Level Regional Agency relationships within in order to generate new revenue
- Participate in strategic planning with Los Angeles Market Sales Management to identify growth opportunities in the LA as well as the Regional Marketplace
- Ability to develop and execute sales initiatives that deliver incremental revenue to NBC4, Telemundo 52 and Regional NBC OTS
- Develop and lead overall station business development projects and events
- Work with and support Los Angeles based Account Executives on their individual Business Development strategies
- Collaborate and coordinate with Corporate Business Development group
- Minimum of 5-7 years media ad sales/TV Station experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
- Required leadership skills include effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills with particular proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven success in selling multi-platform, including digital, product integration, internet, out-of-home and mobile.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Jobs You May Like
Website Designer/Copywriter, Business Services
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations