Campaign Manager, AdSmart
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Become expert user of NBCU’s ad optimization tool(s) and data assets and leverage them to craft consumer audience target segments and build optimized media plans
- Interface with internal and client teams to obtain and manage deliverables throughout the pre- and post-launch process
- Implement and launch campaigns according to client and internal requirements and goals
- Work with NBCU Inventory Planning and Pricing and Digital teams to obtain recommended inventory
- Measure initial campaign results and re-optimize periodically based on client and NBCU goals
- Provide analytics and measurement support from ad targeting through to impact/ROI analyses
- Troubleshoot campaign and tool errors and performance issues
- Contribute to the development of new ad targeting and measurement solutions by providing invaluable end user feedback to Product and Engineering teams
- Keep abreast of the rapidly-evolving technologies and trends in the TV and digital realms and build a thorough understanding of the media and advertising ecosystem and its key players
• BA/BS degree required, preferably in a quantitative field of study
• 3+ years of professional experience in media, research, advertising or financial services
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• TV and/or digital campaign management experience
• Familiarity with traditional TV measurement (Nielsen) and digital media math
• Ability to take ownership of open-ended problems and drive them to completion
• Customer service orientation (internal and external customers)
• Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit; intellectually curious
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with the capacity to deliver on multiple campaigns, contribute new ideas, meet tight deadlines, and be decisive under pressure
• Familiarity with advertising operations and how ads are delivered and measured cross-channel
• Solid understanding of the advertising landscape in terms of how data is leveraged and linked within and across platforms for both targeting and measurement purposes
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands