Assistant Manager, Sales Administration
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Sales Administrator is responsible for managing and administering a number of Feature deals in EST (Electronic Sell-Through) and VOD (Video On Demand) for a number of designated territories and ITC/Premiere related issues, providing sales administration support to International Sales Team.
- Administer and effectively manage Features deals for a number of designated territories.
- Establish direct relationships with distributors & assist them with queries/needs that arise.
- Send legally binding notices (“product inclusion letters”) to distributors per contractual obligations.
- Ensure all contractual obligations and deadlines are met.
- Research rights and confirm eligibility of product for inclusion into deals, working closely with Sales Administration colleagues as needed.
- Input and track EST & VOD licenses using SAFE database (or new systems as they become available), price product in accordance to the agreement and process deals internally.
- Work closely with Distribution to ensure timely delivery of product and ensure coordination between Sales, Finance and Distribution on permissible shipping dates for new sales.
- Liaise internally with Legal, Finance, and Account Management
- Assist on ad hoc projects and perform other related duties as requested by Management and provide support to Sales Administration colleagues and Account Management.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.