Sr. Manager, Marketing Orchestration Lead
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology or Communication. Master degree preferred.
• 7 + years in PMO, progressive transformation and digital/marketing enablement
• Expert knowledge of large scale transformation initiatives
• Experience in project team leadership and large scale program planning and implementation
• Expert at stakeholder and partner management
• Experience in executive communication, relationship building and decision making
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills, and be able to explain complex concepts both concisely and simply
• Proven ability to maintain a high-level of client service
• Strong Financial Acumen
• Experience with journey-based, audience-first marketing, e-commerce platforms, operational and analytics data platforms, personalization and content marketing
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including presentation, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to work in fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables and ad hoc requests
• Demonstrated experience in areas of general management, specifically around team member development, leadership skills, organizational skills, and managing/setting priorities in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions while working through complex issues, program, and business interest related issues
• Well developed, critical thinking and communication skills (written and oral)
• Project management certification (PMI or similar) and/or certification in use of specific methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, Agile, etc.
• PMI Certification for Scrum Master or Flow Master
Each day Universal Studios Hollywood creates unforgettable experiences for our guests from around the world. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood experience with our real working movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s most popular movies and TV shows. USH offers something for everyone from thrill seekers to movie lovers to family fun for all ages. Our Team Members are passionate individuals who create memorable moments whether it’s on the studio lot, or in our conference rooms, theaters, or kitchens. We believe in the talent of our team members. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives our business to succeed in everything we do across the park. We believe in a culture of family and fun, here you can make a difference and build your career!
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands