Sr. Category Manager, E-Commerce Fashion
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Sr. Category Manager E-commerce is responsible for managing assigned categories in the Fashion & Living business, driving the overall category e-comm strategy for the specific assigned categories, and managing key licensee relationships in support of NBCUniversal’s brands, across our Film, TV and other IP.
• Manage e-commerce Fashion & Living category development plans for NBCUniversal’s Entertainment Brands such as Jurassic World, Trolls, and Minions for key retailers such as but not limited to Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com
• Understands the needs/nuances of each consumer segment within the e-commerce channel and identifies opportunities to support and grow each segment
• Manage licensee matrix, strategy, forecasting, and assortment optimization for e-commerce specific licensees to improve e-commerce market share penetration via a thorough analysis of e-commerce business plans and channel support strategy
• Manage annual budget planning and quarterly revenue forecasting for assigned categories
• Negotiate e-commerce specific licensee contracts (inclusive of digital marketing support)
• Partner with Product Development team to drive process optimization and e-commerce speed to market initiatives
• Partner with Data Analytics team to analyze and measure relevant KPI’s, digital metrics, and trends; translate into actionable insights + business objectives
• Partner with Retail Marketing team to develop comprehensive digital marketing plans to drive brand awareness, traffic and conversion
• Maintain current knowledge of retail industry, e-commerce channel and customer insights to identify strategic trends and opportunities to identify new, innovative business models
• Be an e-commerce expert and champion for internal and external partners; educate on product listing, conversion rate, optimization, and search rank improvement
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Marketing, or Management & Entrepreneurship)
• 7+ years of e-commerce experience, strong merchandising experience in related industry, ideally in merchandising, vendor management or business intelligence.
• e-commerce expert for internal and external partners
• Proficient in Keynote and Excel
• Strong relationship building & negotiation skills
• Strong communication & presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills & strategic thinking
• Flexible/ability to adjust to changing business environment
• Innovative, entrepreneurial and creative thinker
• Team player
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• e-commerce skill set in multiple disciplines including selection and inventory planning, digital marketing, e-commerce operations (supply chain & logistics), and P&L management
• Experience with search optimization, maximizing digital marketing ROAS and e-commerce UX
• Experience in social commerce is a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Home of the world’s best books.