Sr Producer, Creative Strategy
NBCUniversal, LLC, Miami, Florida
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Senior Producer, creative will have ownership and responsibility to lead from concept to final delivery, the production of on-air, off-air campaigns, multiplatform initiatives, and sustaining efforts that efficiently and creatively promote the network’s properties and brand. Responsibilities will include leading, creating, developing and producing 360 campaigns for programming priorities, series, branding pieces, special events, movies, entertainment shows and presentation videos in a way that increases audience interest and overall market share, according to the brand high quality standards.
The ideal candidate should have solid experience of the creative process and digital trends to lead and develop multiplatform campaigns for on-air, off-air, digital, and other marketing initiatives.
- Reporting to Creative Director, lead all phases of on air, digital / social, off-air marketing production, including concept development, execution, post-production and adaptation to other platforms.
- Create, conceptualize and bring outstanding ideas and executions to drive tune-in and engagement.
- Develop campaign creative strategies and decks as per approved process.
- Collaborate with graphics department to conceptualize and coordinate the design identity for each project and supervise its cohesive execution.
- Guide, direct and provide constructive feedback to gfxs artist, video editors, sound designers, voice over talent and external agencies.
- Execute internal management of campaigns and designated special projects serving as a communication hub between departments and external providers.
- Handle promo production logistics which includes; logging of material and episodes in accordance with standard process, requesting post services, submitting gfxs requests, selection of music and obtaining timely approval of scripts/rough cuts/final cuts in order to achieve timely delivery of elements.
- Work with Manager and Creative Director in conceptualizing innovative/brand conscious campaigns.
- Ability to supervise the production of live action shoots (ability to assess casting, wardrobe, art direction, and director's proposals), working closely with Supervising field producer and production companies to ensure a high-quality and cost effective outcome.
- Work hand-in-hand with marketing to provide different, innovative ideas that help promote our content.
- Work closely with internal as well as external providers to ensure that an efficient tracking is implemented to meet deadlines with a flawless execution.
- To have an established on-air and digital/social media background including proven experience driving major campaigns.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest digital, marketing and industry trends.
- Great communication and presentation skills with a solid judgment and criteria.
- Able to simultaneously deliver on time multiple projects for multiplatform campaigns.
- Team player able to prioritize work and approach each project with a positive, solutions- oriented mindset.
• Minimum 8+ years of experience working in cable and/or broadcast in the marketing and promotions area
• Experience producing presentation videos and sizzle tapes.
• Evidence of prior campaign creation and execution
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English (speak, read & write)
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must submit to drug screen and background check
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
• Must be willing to work in Miami, Doral and/or Hialeah, Florida
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
• Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
• Must be available to work (whenever necessary for show production) early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, and natural disaster emergencies.
• Must be willing to travel, as needed and on weekends, with short notice.
• Must be available to work all shifts, including early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, late breaking news and hurricane emergencies.
• Strong candidate identified; qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment with tight deadlines.
• Flexible schedule
• Extensive knowledge of video gfxs and post editing and/or execution.
• Eager for constant learning and self-improvement. Passionate for TV and Digital!
• Ability to adapt to changing environment
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands