Vice President, Client Partnerships - Hispanic & Multicultural
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Drive growth of multicultural and inclusive audience strategy across the NBCUniversal portfolio by applying a “Comms Planning” approach - internally and externally - across Comcast/NBCU Hispanic platforms and assets
- Look at challenges from the client perspective to better understand how we can turn a client’s brand positioning into a fully realized marketing and media investment at scale for Hispanic & Multicultural Audience
- Leverage industry expertise in Financial Services, Insurance or CPG to engage senior clients on specialized topics that drive their business
- Work in partnership with the research team to discover insights that can be leveraged for strategic development of an account and a category
- Apply emerging consumer data and analytics to create innovative media solutions with NBCU Hispanic /Multicultural content and platforms
- Develop and amplify Hispanic/Multicultural thought leadership in collaboration with insights & positioning team. Track media, culture and market trends to support thought leadership.
- Partner with sales leadership to advance a consultative selling strategy for Comcast/NBCUniversal Hispanic & Multicultural Portfolio of assets
- Develop robust strategic models that address client business challenges that span linear, digital, data, and social
- Suggest, support and deploy new ad products, strategic partnerships and monetization strategies
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in strategic planning OR brand planning from a media, creative or brand agency, OR “Comms” planning or brand strategy position from a client-side advertiser in media
• Proven broad knowledge of media landscape and competitive set
• Proven track record in developing brand strategy with CPG/Beverage and/or Insurance
• ROI centric strategic—proven success record
• Deep understanding of strategic approach to media plan development
• Experience on variety of categories and accounts, Hispanic & multicultural market experience strongly preferred
• Understanding of business drivers within various ad categories, and the ability to connect to media strategy and solutions
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• Spanish language competency, preferred, but not required
• Documented success building, managing, and retaining high-performance teams
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent executive-level presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills Management Consulting experience a plus
• Successful leadership experience, and demonstration of ability to work well across an organizational matrix
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.