Manager Integrated Marketing Strategy
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
SummaryThe Manager of Integrated Marketing will champion Marketing & Sales plan development and execution for Universal Studios Hollywood. They will work closely with the leadership team on strategic development for multiple product offerings including Annual Pass, VIP, California targeted offers and special events (such as Halloween Horror Nights), as well as act as a liaison with cross-functional groups across Universal Parks & Resorts.
- Manage execution of comprehensive communication strategies in support of theme park and CityWalk products to reach consumer segments through multiple touch points
- Provide strategic communication input for development of marketing and advertising
- Develop content for communications to drive guest/membership engagement and new sales
- Copy writing for communications and consumer touch points
- Assist in the development of yearly and quarterly loyalty business plans
- Keep finger on the pulse when it comes to loyalty programs and report on trends in theme park and similar industries with a focus on membership-based offerings
- Assist to develop and execute effective and integrated marketing communication strategies (across all major consumer touch points) from inception to completion
- Drive the internal alignment process across key stakeholders across the Universal Parks & Resorts organization
- Influence and direct cross-functional teams (Finance, Legal, Ops, IT, etc) to help develop new and innovative ideas, meet key deliverables, and achieve deadlines
- Assist in the management of cross-functional business team to manage, integrated marketing plans, understand the sales distribution, while always keeping in mind the guest experience
- Develop strategic marketing point of view for key business initiatives
- Ability to think beyond what has been done previously and assist and bring new ideation into the process and execution
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required; majors in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or other related field preferred
• Minimum 5 years of progressive, relevant consumer-facing marketing
• Minimum 5 years of relevant leadership experience including supervisory and budget responsibilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with partner and foster cross-functional teamwork among Marketing & Sales, food, retail and operations
• Be a subject matter expert and having detailed understanding of Marketing & Sales programs
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including occasional weekends and holidays to assist with event execution inside the theme park or CityWalk as needed
• MBA or equivalent degree strongly preferred
• Lead business plan development and present clear recommendations to management for approval and implementation
• Motivate and work collaboratively with cross-functional peers
• Ability to influence others at all organizational levels (from junior to executive levels) Ability to think strategically and conceptually
• Demonstrated ability to manage a large volume of complex work effectively and efficiently while being detailed orientated
• Strong track record meeting targets and objectives
• Strong planning and organizational skills. High energy and strong work ethic.
• Solid understanding of consumer and brand research
• Digital and technical savvy, including experience working on social media initiatives
• 5+ years in the consumer goods, entertainment, travel or theme park industry preferred
Each day Universal Studios Hollywood creates unforgettable experiences for our guests from around the world. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood experience with our real working movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s most popular movies and TV shows. USH offers something for everyone from thrill seekers to movie lovers to family fun for all ages. Our Team Members are passionate individuals who create memorable moments whether it’s on the studio lot, or in our conference rooms, theaters, or kitchens. We believe in the talent of our team members. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives our business to succeed in everything we do across the park. We believe in a culture of family and fun, here you can make a difference and build your career!
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Home of the world’s best books.