Project Manager - Production Services
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Collaborate with Studio Services team to define project objectives, set key performance metrics, and establish project approach
- Create and assist in various communication initiatives, both internal and external
- Liaise with SVP to drive towards decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Oversee industry research activities, as well as the strategic approach to marketing our Production Services in conjunction with marketing and sales.
- Perform competitive analysis around production services to identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
- Organize project logistics, set schedules, track dates, key stakeholders, budgets, maintain project documentation and other relevant information
- Schedule and plan meetings to allow for planning updates and updates throughout the course of a project with effective communication to all project team members and stakeholders
- Create presentations that capture business objectives or strategic initiatives
- Act as an internal resource to the Studio Services team, championing our brand and innovation whenever possible
- Provide administrative support for SVP of Studios Services - manage calendar and coordinate meetings
- Oversee department’s administrative function for inventory operating system, managing enhancements, training and installs, liaise with vendors and internal IT teams to ensure system deliverables are met
• Minimum 3 years of experience in project management in a related field
• Minimum 1 year experience working with and supporting multiple stakeholders
• Proven exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
• Demonstrated ability to partner and communicate with all levels of the organization, including executives, operational supervisors, and front line crew.
• Previous success in navigating through complex situations and personalities.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience using MS Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Proven strength of analytical capabilities and financial acumen.
• Advanced analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Experience with project coordination and scheduling
• Knowledge of presentation design, template usage and presentation delivery
• Able to organize, prioritize and execute numerous complex projects in parallel
• Able to adapt to moving targets in a fast-paced environment
• Able to maintain confidentiality on sensitive internal material
• Must be an effective trouble shooter, communicator, and problem solver
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.