Morning Producer - NBC 5 Dallas
NBCUniversal, LLC, Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Clearly communicate your vision to a team of writers, anchors and field crews in order to deliver dynamic and accurate stories and segments.
- Work closely with directors, editors and graphics artists to enhance the production value of your newscast.
- Contribute story ideas and take charge of daily coverage decisions for your newscast.
- Quickly adjust to late changes and be aggressive in breaking news coverage.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience as a daily newscast producer.
• Proven track record of boothing live events and newscasts.
• Intense familiarity and interest in current news events.
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (Note- job #BR).
• Must be willing to work in Fort Worth, TX, just south of DFW Airport
• Must have the ability to work any shift
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversal’s Dispute Resolution program
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Experience segment producing and/or generating content across multiple platforms is a plus.
• Knowledge of libel law and applicable FCC rules and regulations.
• Personal initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Displays a positive work ethic and a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
• Ability to create urgent, engaging and conversational news copy and visuals under tight deadlines
• Team player who is flexible and works well under pressure.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.