Technology Program Manager, Direct to Consumer
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
About NBCU Direct to Consumer:
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world’s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU’s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
The Technology Program Manager, Direct to Consumer, will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of Distribution and Partnership programs in support of the Peacock technology roadmap and business contractual obligations. They will manage a range of programs and projects focused on partnership integrations, distribution contractual commits, and partner platform stability. This position requires strong communication skills, the ability to influence and program management expertise. In order to succeed a candidate should exhibit a keen ability to understand technology principles and agile delivery. Also important is the ability to establish and maintain key relationships within business and technology groups, and to interact with diverse stakeholders and partners.
- Lead and partner across workstreams to support stakeholder communications & program status
- Lead and partner with business, product & developer workstreams to execute technology deliverables
- Partner with other PMO and Delivery teams to ensure successful delivery within business expectations and requirements
- Provide program governance with clear and consistent communication of project level status for leadership, project sponsors, and stakeholders
- Engage and support executive stakeholders through plan preparation, status updates, risk planning and objective-based meetings
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies and develop plans to escalate and mitigate them
- Utilize enterprise project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Smart sheet and other applications to provide project status and reporting, while adhering to PMO processes, documentation standards, and best practices
- Partner with workstreams to identify and report against critical program milestones and report on challenges
- Support planning activities to deliver maximum business value based on critical program KPIs
- Partner with embedded and tactical PM teams to ensure consistent and accurate project scoping, cost-benefit analysis, and level of effort assessments
- Effectively prioritize critical path activities to ensure on-time delivery
- Partner across the business to identify and secure resources required to execute plans and manage internal and external assigned resources
- Create and manage required project documentation and required reports
- Coordinate and manage change control in adherence to standards
- Facilitate agile delivery of technology process and gain an understanding of streaming technology workflow
- Represent the technology delivery group and advocate for project management standards and best practices
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Home of the world’s best books.
Media Jobs For You
Administrative Specialist, Communications
California School Boards Association, West Sacramento, CA USA