Systems Analyst, FinTech
NBCUniversal, LLC, Remote, Work from USA
Create the extraordinary.
The Systems Analyst, FinTech is responsible for working with business users, stakeholders, and technical teams to ensure that the NBC Sports Next FinTech business platforms are supported, stable and continuously evolving. This role performs a variety of tasks, with an emphasis on analyzing day to day payment trends, ensuring all FinTech platforms are performing as optimally and efficiently as possible and identifying areas of improvement utilizing best practices within the FinTech space.
The key responsibilities of the role include;
- Working with Business Product managers, stakeholders and technology teams on product priorities and responsible for development of technical product specifications for NBC Sports Next FinTech platforms.
- Responsibility for on-going tier 3 client support for payments platforms and supporting analytics.
- Analysis of payment data and trends and to propose product and service changes.
- Using data and automation to find efficiencies with AML, PCI and other required governance of the platform.
- Managing small projects from inception through completion, coordinating with engineering, QA, product managers, teams.
- Providing clear communication to requesting parties on the status and resolution of their request.
- Evaluating business problems and revised operational procedures to identify potential enhancements to assigned systems to meet changing business requirements using technical expertise.
- Performing UAT/quality testing of changes in all FinTech platforms.
- Serving as a technical liaison between the business users and engineering team for all support issues.
- Conducting necessary training of end-users.
- Preparing necessary documents to support clients in understanding the data and work flows, procedures, processes, scope and objectives.
- Cross training and helping other system analysts with other non-payment platforms.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in a comparable role.
- Good working knowledge of SQL, general understanding of network, data processing, reporting systems.
- Must be technically savvy and comfortable working both with business and engineering teams.
- Experience gathering system requirements.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills.
- Experience in a collaborative, team-driven engineering environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Experience as support analyst /account manager in consumer-facing software products or services.
- Experience with online payments, EMV/AML/FinTech.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.