Manager, Social Strategy--Originals, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
To build on our successful launch in 2020, we are assembling a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
The Peacock marketing team is looking to build a best-in-class social team. Reporting to the Executive Producer and part of the Brand Marketing group, the Social Manager, Originals will help drive the launch and growth of owned social for the new streaming service.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the liaison between the Originals marketing, PR, creative and Symphony teams and the social media team providing important information needed to create strategies, produce assets and develop the editorial social content calendar
- Procure raw assets for all original programming making sure we’ve properly vetted with legal, marketing and PR teams
- Manage day to day with social media creative team to ensure asset development deadlines are met
- Manage day to day with the social media agency responsible for developing the editorial content calendar, publishing and community management to ensure all original campaigns are running smoothly from ideation to execution
- QA all original social media assets to make sure brand guidelines are followed, information is accurate, creative is best-in-class and there are no spelling or grammatical errors
- Run original social media shoots from working with the strategy team to concept ideation, to vetting agencies, to securing location and any props, to execution
- Help ideate original social assets for the monthly content calendar along with Social Strategy team
- Brief brand social assets for social media creative team
- 3+ years experience working in multichannel owned social at an entertainment/media company
- Experience in day-to-day management of multi-platform marketing campaigns and navigating large, matrixed organizations
- Well-versed in production needs, especially in the entertainment space
- Experience exhibiting careful attention to detail and meticulous organization--project management and workback plans are your love languages
- Must be a proactive self-starter with an innate entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines – exhibits calm under pressure
- agency experience a plus
- Eat, sleep and breathe social media, scouring social platforms for the most innovative brand and influencer content in your spare time
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
- agency experience a plus
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Media Jobs For You
Production Coordinator, Cable Entertainment Shoot Production
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California