Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The SEO Manager is responsible for implementing SEO strategies, as well as contributing ideas to the overall SEO strategy.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Build SEO processes and workflows with cross-functional business partners
- Lead keyword research, maintaining database of relevant keywords, with up-to-date search volumes and competitive metrics
- Optimize on page SEO; landing page ideation and gap analysis to maximize authority of priority keywords, and take advantage of whitespace opportunities; metadata optimization
- Implement schema markup across sitemap, developing workflow and requirements for prioritization and execution across pages
- Oversee backlink strategy, ensuring maximum portfolio coverage, and identifying paid placement requirements; rectify unlinked mentions
- Evaluate site crawlability, recommending opportunities for site map enhancements; providing ongoing maintenance and updates for robots.txt
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners (Marketing, Site-Merchandising, Buying, Production, Engineering, UX, and Product) to implement SEO best practices, and leverage cross-functional insights in planning and program development
- Conduct competitive research, benchmarking current strategy and efficacy against industry peers; monitor greater marketplace for emerging trends
- Evaluate business impact through development of KPI reports. Keep management apprised of results and upcoming optimization efforts or mitigation strategies
- Evangelize SEO within the organization and facilitate SEO training sessions to improve cross-functional SEO knowledge and alignment
- Manage 3rd party and SEO agency relationships
● Experienced in all aspects of search engine optimization; best practices and latest innovations in technical SEO and on page SEO
● The ability to keep up with the industries changing standards
● Ability to conduct data analysis and find actionable insights to boost growth
● Expertise in keyword research and analysis, utilizing tools like Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Moz Pro, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl, etc.
● Experience managing SEO standard operating procedures and workstreams
● Excellent organization and communication/facilitation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences
● Ability to effectively present ideas and communicate with senior leadership
● Experience implementing organic search improvements and measuring impact
● Self-starter who can develop and execute strategy and action plans
● Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
● Ability to think creatively, and identify and solve problems
● Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
● Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Media Jobs For You
Senior Manager, Distribution and Partner Marketing, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California