Product Manager, Peacock Commerce
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
As a Product Manager on our team, you will conceive, define, design, develop, test, and launch vivid and compelling experiences that are contextually relevant, exceedingly useful, and curiously entertaining.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- You are an experienced product manager with a proven track-record of end-to-end ownership and delivery of consumer-facing digital products
- You have relentlessly high standards and deep operational knowledge and expertise in every aspect of digital product development. You use tools, technologies, established best practices, and your own experience-based methods.
- You look at the data and listen to the voice of the consumer.
- You identify the most impactful concepts and push them through a rigorous course of critical evaluation, execution, implementation, experimentation, success—or failure.
- You are a strong communicator, able to articulate your point-of-view, engage in fact-based discourse, collaborate, compromise, and bridge gaps
- You are resourceful and you lean on yourself, able to bring the big ideas and deliver the practical daily output.
- You feel most at home in a fast-paced, iterative, and collaborative environment.
- You are fluid and adaptable—able to pivot and work on multiple tracks.
- You have a consumer-centric approach to product design and development.
What you will do:
- Develop and own high-value, consumer-centric digital features and products.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to define requirements.
- Present vision, strategy, work product, insights, and KPIs to stakeholders at every level of the organization.
- Collaborate with other product managers, designers, and engineers to successfully deliver products to market. Build, test, learn, and increment.
- Balance inputs from business, design, research, technology, and external teams. Create a network of cross-functional partners. Build rapport and earn trust.
- Define and evangelise best practices. Collaborate on the planning and building of scalable and extensible tools and resources.
- Develop a roadmap of impact-generating digital products, features, and optimizations that prioritize customer value, business growth, and strategic opportunities
- Manage a portfolio of B2B client solutions, harmonized with consumer-facing Peacock features.
• Minimum 5 years owning the end-to-end development lifecycle—incubating, building, delivering, and scaling digital products
• Readiness to share a presentation of case studies of digital products
• Experience developing products for the web and shipping apps to iOS or Android
• Experience with entertainment platforms—tvOS, Fire TV, Roku, etc—a plus
• Expertise in rapid deployment and experimentation—metrics, analytics, A/B testing, user testing, and market research
• Experience working in an agile software development environment
• Close familiarity with common project management tools such as Jira as well as testing tools such as Optimizely or Mixpanel.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Home of the world’s best books.