Senior Product Manager, Monetization, Peacock Commerce
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Monetization Product team, you will conceive, define, design, develop, test, and launch engaging experiences for consumers that are contextually-relevant, exceedingly-useful, and curiously entertaining.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- You are an experienced product manager with a proven track-record of end-to-end ownership and delivery of consumer-facing digital products
- You have relentlessly high standards and deep operational knowledge and expertise in every aspect of digital product development
- You are passionate about understanding our users, their lifecycle, and their behaviors
- You can look at data and see tactical, granular implications and big-picture insights
- You are able to integrate quantitative outputs, customer insight, and personal expertise to make well-informed decisions
- You identify the most impactful concepts and push them through a rigorous course of critical evaluation, execution, implementation, experimentation, success—or failure
- You are a strategic thinker who is able to consider challenges from multiple perspectives
- You are a strong communicator, able to articulate your point-of-view, engage in fact-based discourse, collaborate, compromise, and bridge gaps
- You are scrappy—driven, resourceful, and the natural owner of both big ideas and practical daily output. You feel most at home in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- You are a fast and eager learner willing to take on new challenges and explore ambiguous problems
What you will do:
- Develop and own high-value, consumer-centric digital features and products supporting Peacock’s paid subscriptions and monetization opportunities
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to define requirements
- Present vision, strategy, work product, insights, and KPIs to stakeholders at every level of the organization
- Prioritize features based on user data and strategic importance
- Collaborate with other product managers, designers, and engineers to successfully deliver products to market
- Build, test, learn, and iterate. Define and carry out a/b testing to validate features
- Balance inputs from business, design, research, technology, and external teams. Create a network of cross-functional partners. Build rapport and earn trust
- Contribute to a roadmap of impact-generating digital products, features, and optimizations that prioritize customer value, business growth, and strategic opportunities
- Help build a product culture at Peacock
• Minimum 7 years owning the end-to-end development lifecycle—incubating, building, delivering, and scaling digital products
• Experience developing products for the web and/or shipping apps to iOS and Android
• Experience with consumer-facing digital products, preferably in media or entertainment
• Expertise in rapid deployment and experimentation—metrics, analytics, A/B testing, user testing, and market research
• Experience working in an agile software development environment
• Software literacy and comfort with various product management tools such as Jira, Optimizely, Adobe Analytics, and Excel
• A deep understanding of the streaming market, its major players, trends, and challenges
• Experience with paid subscription products
• Experience implementing personalization in digital products
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.