Integrations Producer, Custom Productions, NBC News
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Here’s what you’ll do: Leverage some of the most influential news brands in the world to conjure great editorial programs with strong advertising hooks and integrations that clients and audiences will both love while preserving our editorial integrity. Rinse and repeat.
If this is you, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Helping create and supporting editorial content and partnership elements on TV and Digital platforms.
- Establishing strong editorial vision with the ability to develop content for the commercial business.
- Communicating with editorial staff to fulfill sponsorship commitments.
- Writing and editing content for digital and social platforms.
- Producing and editing tape packages across linear and digital platforms.
- Acting as the liaison with Editorial Standards and Practices for the execution of sponsorships to maintain editorial integrity of content.
- Creating materials for proof of performance that will attract new business and retain active business.
• At least 6 years experience creating content.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or equivalent relevant experience emphasizing storytelling or multimedia creation.
• Deep understanding of the news marketplace and the opportunities for strategic content.
• Awareness of latest formats and trends in digital video as a distinct form of content.
• Self-starter who can book and produce complex shoots as well as adapt editors’ ideas into successful production plans.
• Understanding of production functions of shows and platforms to produce deliverables for sponsorship packages.
• Ability to maintain editorial integrity while appreciating the commercial business.
• Exceptional organization skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Imaginative and creative producer with strong editing and writing skills along with a bottomless list of fresh ideas for stories and new ways to engage with users.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands