VP, Data, Technology & Privacy
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Oversee and execute strategic External Communication Strategy focused NBCUniversal’s Advertising and Partnerships division, with an emphasis on ads measurement, data, ads technology, identity, and privacy.
- Manage and execute integrated communications plans across external constituents including press, industry trade bodies, analysts, and more.
- Collaborate with a variety of different division teams, as well as partner closely with Internal Communications and Trade Marketing teams, and communications counterparts across the company.
- Serve as Communications Advisor to Senior Leaders of the Advertising and Partnership organization, providing communications support to executives across the division.
- Generate press releases, executive bios, media alerts, talking points, crisis communications plans, and other communications materials.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business and trade journalists to proactively place stories and shape NBCUniversal’s ads measurement, data, ads technology, privacy, and identity narrative.
- Coordinate and generate ideas and materials for NBCUniversal’s Advertising presence at industry events, working collaboratively across marketing and other divisions.
- Assist in updating and maintaining all team communications materials.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10+ years of progressive experience in communications or media relations, with demonstrated experience in ads measurement, data, ad tech, privacy.
• Strong communications background, preferably with experience in crisis management, cybersecurity, data privacy and technology
• A strong interest in media relations
• Demonstrated interest and fluency in identity and privacy, data management and operational technology
• Excellent writing skills (releases, internal communications, and presentations)
• Self-starter who can work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• A proactive multi-tasker, with the ability to prioritize and meet numerous deadlines
• A team player, willing to jump in on any project or assignment, big or small
• Precise attention to detail with problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
• The ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Experience working with executives to prep and train for media
• Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.