VP of Affiliate Sales
NBCUniversal, LLC, Miami, Florida
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Works with senior management to set a quarterly and yearly strategy for affiliate sales and revenue growth for our NBCUniversal networks.
- Works with marketing team on customized affiliate presentation material, as well as customized marketing campaigns.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with key affiliate sales and marketing executives at regional and local level while working in tandem with NBCUniversal networks at the corporate level.
- Provides strategic input for all affiliate communications to target Cable MSO’s, DTH Operators, Telco Video Providers.
- Attends Cable, Satellite and Telco related regional functions, industry forums, conventions, etc.
- The candidate will be required to create a working sales funnel with a clear vision and provide weekly updates as well as set and maintain sales cycle timelines within funnel.
- This role will be required to interface with multiple groups within NBCUniversal, including Legal, Regional Marketing, Brand & Marketing Innovations, Programming and Creative organizations.
• Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years’ experience in a broadly based sales/management role, including accountability for budget and planning.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish/English); Portuguese is a plus.
• Must have existing relationships with Cable MSO’s, DTH Operators, & Telco Video Providers.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Availability to travel for business purposes.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in Miami.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills with ability to close, Savvy negotiation skills.
• Strong business/industry acumen and commercial expertise.
• Affiliate sales experience and knowledge of Latin America clients/commercial landscape.
• Strong understanding of product and new technologies/platforms/devices.
• Technology sales background a plus.
• Strong Leadership skills – able to manage a remote team and create a strong connection across the group. Able to adapt style and approach across different cultures.
• Relationship and consensus building experience; Assembly and leadership of virtual and cross-functional teams; Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
• Project and budget management experience.
• Thrives in fast-paced, demanding sales target driven environment.
• Forward and strategic thinker understands how different aspects of business are inter-related; creative problem solver.
• Strong ability to multitask, work under pressure, and deliver within deadlines – organized, detail oriented, resourceful and driven.
As one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, NBCUniversal International Networks & Direct-to-Consumer delivers quality content and compelling brands to over 160 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. Delivering a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe, the unique brands include UNIVERSAL TV, SYFY, E! Entertainment Television, 13TH STREET, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, Bravo and DreamWorks. Universal+ (a hybrid linear and non-linear service) aggregates the group’s brands on affiliate platforms, offering subscribers both live programming and an extensive range of compelling VOD content, including territory premieres and full boxsets, available all in one place. NBCU’s direct-to-consumer activity outside the US includes hayu, the all-reality SVOD service available in 27 territories – including the UK, Canada and across Europe and Asia Pacific – as well as the upcoming launch of Peacock on Sky in late 2021.
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.