SVP, Betting/Gaming and Strategic Parnerships
NBCUniversal, LLC, Stamford, Connecticut
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Based: TBD, with extensive travel to Stamford, Minneapolis, and Orlando.
- Work directly with senior executives across NBC Sports and NBC Sports Next to develop the company’s betting/gaming and partnership business.
- Assist the EVP and CTO in defining and developing the products and services that underpin the sports betting and gaming business within NBC Sports Next, inclusive of NBC Sports Edge, NBC Sports Predictor, etc.
- Manage daily operations of betting/gaming business, with emphasis on new business development, product evolution, and key relationship management.
- Lead a team of sales, account management, and ad ops team members to further develop existing and new revenue opportunities for NBC Sports Next.
- Oversee executive relationships with key partners across betting/gaming, youth and recreation sports, and golf.
- Amplify strategic partnerships across NBC Sports and NBC Sports Next, collaborating with other leaders throughout Comcast and NBCUniversal to create comprehensive partnership opportunities across multiple business verticals.
- Oversee annual revenue budget/target to ensure delivery against the financial plan, working closely and collaboratively with finance and operations on tracking, forecasting and solidifying sponsorship targets across NBC Sports Next division.
- Develop compelling concepts, proposals, and new partnership approaches as necessary.
• Minimum of 15 years experience in key digital media, digital advertising, sports betting or partnership development roles in the Sports, Tech or Gaming industry;
• Experience working with digital media, digital metrics, advertising, sports betting and media industries;
• Experience leading a team of highly motivated sales leaders;
• Experience developing or enhancing new ad products across SaaS or eCommerce based businesses;
• Demonstrates executive-level presentation, leadership, and interpersonal skills;
• BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
• Ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed environment
• Deep understanding of strategic approach to business plan development
• Proven broad knowledge of digital media landscape and sports betting and media industry
• Documented success building, managing, and retaining high-performance teams
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.