Digital Marketing Specialist - NBC Sports Next
NBCUniversal, LLC, Orlando, Florida
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
This Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the successful coding, editing, quality assurance (QA) and deployment of email campaigns including editing of existing templates to customize emails. They will play a part in both strategy and execution for complex, high volume email programs.Job Duties
- Own day-to-day Email Marketing Automation strategy, segmentation, technology, optimization, and analytics; Manage overall production process, perform quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of campaign deployments
- Execute email marketing campaigns for both automated, triggered programs and ad hoc promotional calendar support
- Continually test and optimize through A/B and multivariate testing of subject lines, message content, images, offers, landing pages, frequency, segmentation and more
- Previous user of marketing platform (Marketing Cloud, Marketo, HubSpot) to create customer journeys, email campaigns, multivariate testing and customer segmentation
- Work with marketing managers, technical teams, and partners to execute initiatives
- Works closely with the Marketing Managers to communicate email messaging goals to help bring creative to life
- Support review process of content audits with Marketing managers to ensure all campaigns are reviewed on schedule. Produce and maintain accurate logs of upcoming and historical changes to content testing and editorial direction
- Track results of email campaigns using email and app analytics to identify trends in test results and engagement to optimize future email marketing decisions. Work with Marketing analysts on comprehensive reporting and advanced analytics projects
- Conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and liaise with internal teams and external vendors to update changes
- Ensure that marketing materials comply with all brand and style guidelines
- 2+ years relevant email producing experience
- Demonstrated success building and automating email strategy for e-commerce, or similar company; knowledge of SaaS software sales cycles & marketing funnel helpful
- Deep knowledge of email, landing page, and lead generation best practices and domestic/international CAN-SPAM laws, etc.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and design templates for email
- Strong analytical skills with experience designing and executing A/B tests
- Excellence across acquisition, retention, and customer engagement.
- Track record managing multiple projects and progress of completion and history or creating action plans to finish weekly campaigns on time
- High-achieving, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to interface with remote offices and agencies
- Detail-oriented and endlessly energetic with excellent organization & communication skills
- Copywriting experience preferred
- Degree from a four-year college (e.g. B.A., B.S.) preferred
- Ability to work independently. Team player who also demonstrates leadership skills in a matrix managed organization with multiple stakeholders
- Experience analyzing reports for trends in key performance indicators while sharing and applying knowledge
NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We’re a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our three groups: Youth & Recreational Sports; Golf; and Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we’re fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.