Sr Director, Technology Experience Ops, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, Remote, Remote
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Sr. Director, Technology Ops Experience will be part of the Technical Operations Assurance team and will help execute the strategy and various work streams of the business continuity/ disaster recovery, compliance, and vulnerability management programs for Peacock. This role will lead the team responsible for processes, standards, and quality/customer experience initiatives across the following functional areas:
- Lead cross functional quality reviews regarding the technical customer experience metrics.
- Ownership of strategy and delivery of data intake, management, reporting and visualization.
- Define, develop, monitor, maintain Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators, and Critical Success Factors including data collection and dashboarding.
- Create compliance reporting and tooling.
- Engage data insights and analytics to deliver automated solutions, where possible.
- Create processes and standards for incident, problem, and change across respective teams for Peacock DTC.
- Set enterprise-wide standards regarding incident severity classification.
- Lead continuous process improvement initiatives with cross functional stakeholders to proactively problem solve.
- Provide insights into process performance, adherence to policy and process and effectiveness.
- Develop road map to mature processes. Research and propose process, policy or technology recommendations to align with road map maturity model and strategy.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in experience in process, quality, standards or related role
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management
• Demonstrated success in executing large complex initiatives in a large matrixed environment with the ability to establish trust with stakeholders
• Experience in the application of analytical techniques and associated tool sets (e.g. Tableau)
• Interested candidates must apply on the NBCU career site http://www.nbcunicareers.com/ job
• Must have unrestricted employment authorization to work in the United Sates
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must pass a background investigation
• Ability to travel as required
• Prefer 5+ years of experience with ServiceNow or other ITSM tool
• Consultative-style – able to provide excellent client-service while also able to diplomatically push back with alternate approaches or solutions
• Hands-on and tactical with the ability to implement and execute
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
• Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
• Excellent personal leadership skills – proven ability to build, develop and motivate a team
• Proactive, well organized and results-oriented, with the ability to lead and participate in multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience managing complex projects and providing solutions to business challenges
• Experience with a digital media direct-to-consumer business highly preferred.
• Proven success in process improvement for large, complex operations
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.