Manager, Creative Digital Ad Sales & Partnerships
NBCUniversal, LLC, Miami, Florida
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Create campaign thought starters, collateral and sales decks for sales opportunities collaborating with NBCUnlimited for creative digital proposals
- Support Global Ad Sales on behalf of International sales teams with planning, execution and reporting of co-branded and sponsorship campaigns including post campaign recap decks
- Coordinate with Global & Brand research teams to deliver brand insights relevant to sell through sales/partnership concepts
- Partner with Inventory, insights and research teams to deliver traffic performance reporting for digital content sources
- Serve as International social & recirculation monetization specialist identifying key products opportunities for International marketing and sales
- Think at the bottom line, creative trends, needs and work with leadership to drive business ahead of the competition
- Relationship with internal partners (Social Sync, Global Ad Sales Strategy & Cross Portfolio Insights & Analytics)
- Communicate and have frequent meetings with internal stakeholders to discuss strategies & plans
- Preferably graduated in a US school-university
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, business, communication, digital marketing or relevant major
• At least 3 years’ experience in the digital world, social media and technology platforms, creating opportunities for sales people
• Experience working in an international environment or in multiple local markets
• Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office, Illustrator and Photoshop, power point
• Language: Fluent in English, Spanish
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in location and some travel across region
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in USA
• Experienced professional working across markets with top agencies/accounts: including solid background and understanding of the advertising of the Latam market
• Possesses tactical & strategical thinking; is capable of mitigating problems & maximizing opportunities
• Ability to look for opportunities that can transform into revenue
• Understand the sales cycle and the important to push branded entertainment to drive revenue, having strong relationship with clients in the region
• Knowledge of production for digital
• Ability to balance the client’s brand objectives and a marketing-driven point-of-view with commercially driven thinking and savvy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to lead a team of people and promote collaboration & leadership skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and is able to work with tight deadlines, prioritize effectively
As one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, NBCUniversal International Networks & Direct-to-Consumer delivers quality content and compelling brands to over 160 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. Delivering a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe, the unique brands include UNIVERSAL TV, SYFY, E! Entertainment Television, 13TH STREET, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, Bravo and DreamWorks. Universal+ (a hybrid linear and non-linear service) aggregates the group’s brands on affiliate platforms, offering subscribers both live programming and an extensive range of compelling VOD content, including territory premieres and full boxsets, available all in one place. NBCU’s direct-to-consumer activity outside the US includes hayu, the all-reality SVOD service available in 27 territories – including the UK, Canada and across Europe and Asia Pacific – as well as the upcoming launch of Peacock on Sky in late 2021.
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands