Reporting Analyst, Technical Operations Assurance, Peaocck
NBCUniversal, LLC, Remote, Remote
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Reporting Analyst will be part of the Technical Operations Assurance team and will support the design and delivery of reports and visualizations that analyze business functions, key technology journeys, and performance metrics.
- Produces a variety of reports, graphs, summaries and presentations that convey analytic results and align with business needs
- Analyze reports and test new functionality to ensure data quality and accuracy
- Determine business reporting needs and data requirements through interviews, consultations and document analysis
- Evaluate the information gathered and distinguish between individual wants and business needs prioritizing accordingly
- Document manual processes, calculations and business logic within specified reporting artifacts
- Create reporting mockups and high-level conceptual data mapping
- Act as reporting power user within business organization providing on-going ad-hoc support
• Bachelor's degree
• 1 plus years of business analysis work experience, including business process or reporting analysis
• Experience in the application of analytical techniques and associated tool sets (e.g. Tableau) and programming languages (e.g. Python)
• In depth knowledge of both Tableau reports and documents (or similar BI tool)
• Understands BI Visualizations and best practices when building documents and dashboards
• Ability to quickly learn meta data and databases used
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills; ensuring data accuracy and reconciliation
• Good listener and open to different points of view
• Ability to work in highly collaborative environment
• Understand technical capabilities specifically within reporting
• Experience with a digital media direct-to-consumer business highly preferred.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.