NBCUniversal, LLC, Detroit, Michigan
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Work with a driven and highly motivated team as an integral part of the One Platform Ad Sales team at NBC Universal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for revenue goals, which include growing existing business as well as developing new business.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for managing agencies & client relationships through day-to-day contact
· Look for opportunities to develop monetizable solutions for clients, and ensure clients receive superior customer service, including new business
· Understand the customer needs, and develop solutions that meet customer needs
· Be fluent in One Platform opportunities, collaborating across verticals to drive NBCU revenue
· Develop accounts from existing linear business to digital business
· Own, manage, and develop relationships with senior leaders/business owners at clients and agencies
· Gain understanding of advertising/internet industries and business models
· Minimum 5 years of media experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, New York
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, client relation and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to work and analyze numeric data.
• Proven ability to alternate from detailed work to client interaction seamlessly.
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships at the senior level.
• Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Proven team player with the ability to take on different assignments/projects in a timely manner
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.