Coordinator, Partners Brand Marketing
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of the North America Partnership Brand Marketing organization responsible for managing a variety of product and marketing support systems.
The Partners team works with independent movie studios to release their films into the PVOD and home entertainment market on both physical and digital platforms. Brand Marketing is responsible for taking a lead role in the development/planning, analysis, marketing, and execution of product campaigns.
- Work with UPHE Legal Team and Third-Party Partners to set up distribution rights in UPHE’s rights management system (SAFE).
- Set up, track, update and manage Third Party Partner’s product releases including; release date, format configuration, rating, synopsis, genre, run-time, etc. into required internal UPHE systems; Release Force and Global Title Management, and update information as it changes and/or becomes available.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers to manage key dates and milestones, following up as needed and helping reinforce accountability.
- Schedule and run frequent internal screenings for brand and cross-functional teams.
- Create title planning documents (PowerPoint slides) to guide sales in account pitch meetings.
- Compile and distribute appropriate data to Operations teams.
- Maintain Partner Title Grid (Excel) and update with sales performance-to-date data.
- Create reports for Partners as well as Brand Team for analysis, including sales performance, pricing, and campaign performance.
- Lead the weekly Partner Functional Team meeting. Prepare agendas and capture notes for this and other select meetings.
- Coordinate with Publicity on clearance of quotes and communicate usage guidelines to stakeholders.
- Create and manage trailering across all titles.
- Order product samples as needed, manage and update the distribution list.
- Special projects and additional responsibilities as needed.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Media Jobs For You
Associate Editor (Temporary, full-time, exempt)
Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association, Los Angeles, CA