NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
NBCUniversal is currently seeking a full-time Motion Designer to join our creative marketing team. This position supports & collaborates across our cable entertainment portfolio, with a special focus on E! & Bravo. You will work closely with members of a world-class creative marketing team, including creative directors, designers, writers, producers, editors and project managers. In this role, you will function as the ultimate visual storyteller, seeing motion graphics from concept through execution across a wide variety of programming & brand initiatives. This is an opportunity to contribute to holistic campaigns across multiple platforms for a set of top entertainment brands.
The ideal candidate is adept at using Adobe After Effects to produce dynamic motion graphics for engaging promos in a broadcast TV or entertainment environment. You’re an expert at marrying design to live action footage to create compelling campaign narratives. You can ideate a visual language from scratch that ladders up to established campaign strategies. You should be proficient in using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for design exploration, while experience with 3D is a bonus. You are experienced or interested in logo design and key art development. If you’re a talented visual storyteller who is both a diligent self-starter & a collaborative team player, we’d love to have you join our team.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree or design program certificate for eligibility.
• Minimum of 2 years working experience with a brand or creative agency.
• A finger on the pulse of advertising trends & a passion for pop culture.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY or Universal City, CA.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Links to online portfolios/reels should be included on resumes in order to be considered for this position.
• Proven examples of design & typography skills are required
• Ability to carry out an existing design aesthetic as well as develop your own
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills are required
• An overall understanding of the television, social media and advertising industry is preferred
• Proven creative skills in utilizing Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Knowledge of Cinema 4D is a plus
• Hands on experience with print design & its fundamentals is a plus
• Knowledge of latest technical trends with respect to film, video, graphic design and post systems
• Expertise & versatility across a variety of delivery platforms
• Ability to multi-task & problem solve in a time sensitive, high-pressure environment is essential
• Must be a team player, we are a group of passionate creative people who collaborate on a daily basis
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands