Marketing Manager, Social Media & Content Strategy
NBCUniversal, LLC, Orlando, Florida
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Marketing Manager, Social Media & Content Strategy will join our team in Orlando, FL and help plan and execute strategic digital marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness and engagement amongst established and prospect audiences for our golf tee time brands, GolfNow & TeeOff. Responsibilities will include working as part of a collaborative team to maximize external visibility through digital storytelling using a variety of tactics, such as social media, blogs, web sites, and other key activities.
As a Marketing Manager you will…..
- Manage social media, including content calendar, quality control, posting and response, and success measurement.
- Strategize and produce social media content that aligns with the biggest moments in golf, including major tournaments and events.
- Balance evergreen, long-term content strategies with reactive, timely content resulting from news, tournaments, and trending topics.
- Generate content and manage social-first campaigns across multiple channels, including Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, and more.
- Establish clear strategies, including tone of voice, for content posted on behalf of both brands.
- Develop user-generated content plans and strategize possible integration with future campaigns.
- Track performance metrics, analyze for trends, and identify potential areas for enhancement; provide monthly, quarterly, and end-of-year reports.
- Work closely with marketing, product, sales, and creative services groups to integrate social media content and best practices.
- Develop and manage our Influencer strategy.
- Lead social listening, sharing insights/sentiment, and advocating for our brands to drive engagement and amplify success.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in social media.
• Profound knowledge of the game of golf, including media and influencer landscape.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences.
• Experience leveraging customer insights to drive strategy.
• Proficient in self-service design programs to create and edit content when needed (Canva, Adobe Photoshop, etc).
• Strong planning, organizational and project management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
• Strong verbal, written, and visual communicator with a positive attitude.
• Exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated commitment to quality.
• Ability to balance critical and creative thinking.
• Forward-thinker who remains current in marketing & golf news and trends.
• Innovator who isn’t afraid to pitch new ideas and look at current landscape differently.
• Ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior marketing leaders.
• Ability to work independently, as well as be an effective team player with a flexible, collaborative attitude.
• Willingness to travel, on occasion, to support specific digital marketing initiatives.
NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We’re a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our three groups: Youth & Recreational Sports; Golf; and Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we’re fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.