Sr. Manager, Media Analytics
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
- Lead collaboration with Performance Marketing team to define business problems, develop analytic plans, develop insights and recommend data-driven strategies
- Query and analyze complex data sets to develop actionable insights that enable Marketing team to drive growth of the D2C streaming platform
- Measure paid media campaign performance, efficiency and incrementality for Performance Marketing team, with an emphasis on new customer acquisition initiatives
- Analyze customer behavior post-acquisition and develop insights to ensure Marketing team is acquiring high value, loyal customers efficiently
- Work with other NBCU brands to optimize promotions in support of Peacock
- Facilitate data democratization through the design and delivery of data visualizations (Tableau)
- Synthesize results into easy-to-consume presentations to drive business change
- Assist in hiring, training, motivating and coaching new team members
- Champion a culture of data-driven decision-making
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Marketing, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant quantitative fields
• 5+ years of analytical experience with large data sets and analytical tools
• Deep understanding of advanced marketing analytics for direct to consumer businesses (video streaming, eCommerce or subscription experience a plus)
• Experience using statistical data analytics techniques to create customer segments, optimize targeting, and create forecasts
• Fluent in SQL, proficient in Excel
• Knowledge of a scripting language (e.g. SAS, R or Python)
• Knowledge of marketing analytics and multi-touch attribution (MTA)
• Knowledge of Tableau or equivalent data visualization tools
• Experience w/ Big Query / Google technology stack or similar
• Knowledge of site-side analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics)
• Knowledge of data science techniques a plus
• Demonstrates strong work ethic, sense of curiosity, accountability, and ability to execute projects of all sizes with vision & purpose.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, collaborate and influence
• Ability to deliver on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Self-driven, confident, resourceful, and resilient
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Media Jobs For You
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations